2011 Queensland Multi Media Awards
What a great night on Saturday. The annual Queensland Multi Media Awards kicked off at 7pm at the Cairns Sebel with a masquerade theme and the flamboyant Queen of Hearts as the MC. The atmosphere was buzzing as the sponsors announced the winners in each category. Out of nine nominations, we won a total of five awards.
- Bob Hale Award - Best Advertising Campaign Across All Media for Ergon Energy - Power Savvy
- Best Multi Media Presentation - Training/Educational DVD for Condoman
- Best Environmental Story for GhostNets Australia
- Best Logo - Not For Profit for GhostNets Australia
- Best Logo - Corporate for Placid Pools - Eco Splash
Our other nominations were:
- Best Logo - Retail for Quaint Wondecla Quilting
- Best Logo - Service for Speedweld
- Best Environmental Story for Ergon Energy - Power Savvy
- Best Corporate Identity / Stationery Package for Placid Pools - Eco Splash
This fantastic outcome was made possible by our many amazing clients. We are so lucky to have really great clients that give us the opportunity to create and design award-winning products that they are happy with.
Saturday night was a win for each and every member of our professional team and really demonstrated that collectively we can produce work at a very high level. Together we can achieve more than any one of us could achieve on our own. This level of achievement is only possible when everyone works together to an end goal. Our aim is to see each one of our clients getting a good return on investment from their marketing strategies.