Visual Obsession was contracted to provide a Facebook social media marketing for Northern Queensland Primary Health Network.
In mid-2016, Northern Queensland was chosen as a destination to trial the Australian Government's new health record keeping system: My Health Record. We created a campaign that let people know that all north Queenslanders were being issued a My Health Record, and that they had until a certain date to opt-out of the trial.
A series of 12 Facebook advertisements were created: 2 for each demographic, and reached over 90,000 seperate Facebook users.
We custom tailored a marketing strategy to cover the range of demographics required by the client.
- Ensure people were aware of the 27th may opt-out deadline
- Increase likes for NQPHN Facebook page
- Ensure each post is relevant to the target demographic
- Ensure posts are a mix of images, video and audio
- Provide opportunities for the community to ask questions or raise concerns regarding My Health Record
- General Consumers / Health Individuals
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Aged citizens
- Parents of Newborns
- Patients who suffer from Chronic Disease
- Patients who suffer from Mental Health