Visual Obsession specializes in Multimedia Production, offering an extensive range of Traditional Media, New Media and Social Media Services to enable Government departments, Businesses, and Community organizations to achieve their communication objectives. The team at Visual Obsession are hard working, polite, attentive, and enjoy taking pride in all aspects of Visual Obsession's business; while remaining focused on delivering high quality products and services to our clients.
If you are interested in working as part of the team at Visual Obsession the following information will assist you in gaining an interview (unsolicited applications are welcome).
What we look for:
Visual Obsession will accept resumes from all applicants, however we will only interview if we are satisfied that an applicant is suited to our company culture, staff and this industry.
- Passion and interest in this job as a long-term career path
- Willingness to learn
- Technical ability
- High work ethic, punctuality and personal responsibility
- Interpersonal skills (with staff, managers and clients)
- Skill and industry experience (If you lack in this area, please consider applying for a traineeship)
You should make sure that your application addresses your suitability according to these criteria, as well as the following:
- Portfolio of previous work
- References from previous employers
- Character references
Traineeships and Visual Obsession
Visual Obsession can provide school-based traineeships (Certificate 4 in Multimedia / Websites) or full-time traineeships to suitable candidates. If you are applying for a traineeship ensure you submit the following as part of your portfolio:
- Examples of work that you have completed in your own time
- Examples of work you have done at school or on work experience
Provide relevent links (Website, Portfolio)